Studio Press

Just another Blogger Blog

ad

Atlanta Rapper Diamond's Car Is Repossessed During Her Video Shoot?!

Atlanta rapper Diamond [formerly of Crime Mob] was smack-damn in the middle of her video shoot last week when production instantly came to a screeching halt. Why, you ask? Because the repo man was on set making an impromtu cameo to collect her brand new 2010 Chevy Camaro. One can only imagine how embarassed the femcee must have been. 

Peep the video of the repo [below]:

Dang, that's mugged up! They ganked her sh*t in front of a million folks. <-----Y'all know I'm seriously stretching the truth here, but you get what I'm implying. Apparently Diamond was not thrilled about the incident so she, like many other celebs, immediately took to Twitter to express her sentiments. Check out what she had to say [below]:


Call me crazy but I paid very little attention to the payment receipt [which, if you look close enough, it doesn't verify the date of payment, amount paid, loan balance, etc.]. So, at this point, only Diamond and the dealership know if she's current on her payments.

Anyhoo, in addition to the multiple spelling errors in Diamond's tweet I was focused on the many distractions in the background, including the obviously empty Conjure Cognac bottle, the Chic-Fil-A cup, what appears to be a Burger King bag, a bottle of Sprite soda, and a host of other things. Geesh! There's alot going on in this photo. Whew child, I ain't ready!

While I know I'm not the brightest crayon in the box I DO know that when you've paid for a vehicle, the lender sends you the CAR TITLE..not a friggin' PAYMENT RECEIPT that looks like it was concocted using Microsoft Word! I'm just sayin'...

On another note, check out the music video for "Need A Lotta Money" by Cubic Zirconia "Got A Lotta Money" by Diamond [below]


SIDEBAR: I'm guessing neither Lil Scrapye nor Gucci Mane were on set to bail the self-proclaimed "Ms. 32 Flavors" out of trouble. Oh well, sh*t happens!

Follow @SweetTalkBlog on Twitter!

email facebook feed myspace twitter youtube

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ad

Tag Cloud

Blog Archive