Studio Press

Just another Blogger Blog

ad

MUSIC VIDEO: "I'm Doin' Me" - Fantasia Barrino

Soul-stirring R&B singing sensation, Fantasia Barrino, has just released the official video for her single, "I’m Doing Me," from her third studio album entitled, "Back To Me." The song was produced by Chuck Harmony. Fantasia's message in this particular song is one that I'm certain both women and men can relate to..getting rid of your cheating significant other and focusing on a better you.

Peep the video [below]:


I am really feeling this single and [must say that] I'm quite impressed with the video. It seems to be unscripted, which gives it a refreshing appeal. And, kudos to the wardrobe stylist. Tight work Tasia!

Follow @SweetTalkBlog on Twitter!

email facebook feed myspace twitter youtube

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ad

Tag Cloud

Blog Archive