Studio Press

Just another Blogger Blog

ad

I've Never Seen A One-Legged Stripper...UNTIL NOW!

How far would you go to impress an old high school crush?

On a recent edition of "The Maury Povich Show," amputee Amber [aka Lil Mama] decided to do a pole dance to show off her new look and sexy talent for an old heartthrob. And, please believe that mutha' did not let her prosthetic leg get in the way of her hot body performance. Check out the video clip [below] of Lil Mama's pole tricks:


Ohh emm gee! This ish is all kinds of weird. I can't... *mouf' gaped open*

SIDEBAR: I wanna laugh so badly but that would be cruel and distasteful, right? Aww hell! Why shouldn't I be allowed to laugh? I didn't tell her aspirin to climb the pole with a dayum prosthetic on. Anyhoo, so that I remain unbias [for this particular post ONLY] I will refrain from laughing, however, that will not stop me from typing ---->LOL!!!!

At the same time, I applaud Lil Mama for being courageous because she had to have some kind of inclination that she'd become the butt of a few harsh jokes as a result of her new career choice. So, shouts out to Lil Mama for supporting herself by way of the naked hustle. Hell, she could have easily just sat at home and collected her monthly SSI check.

Clearly we are in a recession!  *presses replay on the above video*

Follow @SweetTalkBlog on Twitter!

email facebook feed myspace twitter youtube

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ad

Tag Cloud

Blog Archive