Studio Press

Just another Blogger Blog

ad

Monica Engaged To NBA Baller Shannon Brown?!

Word on the sidewalk is that R&B singer Monica has an awful lot to smile about these days. Her 25-year-old L.A. Laker beau, Mr. Shannon Brown, recently popped the question to the 29-year-old Grammy-winning songstress. Yazzzz huntee! We're hearing that daddy put a nice 10-karat chunk on Mo's finger. Monica revealed her engagment this weekend at the Black Girls Rock Awards when she wore her "rock" and confirmed her engagement.

Folks are saying that Shannon and Monica are moving far too fast, which prompted Mo' to tweet:

“We realize people will have their opinions. That’s the way of the world. But we know who we are & who’s we are. We pray 2 an awesome God 2gether. And that is what keeps us strong. So for all my real supporters who are happy for me. I thank u, I love u, & I’m realistic enough about life To know my journey has just begun. I don’t have anything else to say about it 2 people who judge. If u worked on self u wouldn’t even see me.”
In other Monica news, she just released a remix to her single “Here I Am” with Trey Songz and is said to already be working on her next album with cousin/producer Polow Da Don.

I guess when Monica stans voted for who they thought she should tie the know with, they were right on time. Anyhoo, peep the video for Monica's "Love All Over Me" single [below], which dates back to when the couple first met:



Congratulations to the both of them!

Cute enuff'!
Follow @SweetTalkBlog on Twitter!

email facebook feed myspace twitter youtube

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ad

Tag Cloud

Blog Archive